RSS

Smart TV

One from my hobbies is watching television.

I must say sometimes this hobby make me worry about myself. If I'm start to watch any episode of drama and I like it so much..then I will become addicted to that drama. I try to adjusted whatever other normal routines as a wife and mother according to the schedule of that drama.

One of Korean drama that distinguish myself from reality is "To the Beautiful You".

To The Beautiful You (TTBY)
My 3 years old daughter usually will sided me when her daddy need to see football game when TTBY show is in air.

"Ayah..now mama turn to drama The Beautiful You"..Her words make me so happy and I feel touched to it.

Watching TTBY make me wonder who is the actor? What name of the fountain that they shoot at the scene? What happen after this episode? Sometimes I wish I have a smart tv so I can google to it and at the same time I wont miss any single scene of the episode.

I read in Wikipedia the definition of  a Smart TV device is either a television set with integrated Internet capabilities or a set top box for television that offers more advanced computing ability and connectivity than a contemporary basic television set. Smart TVs may be thought of as an information appliance or the computer system from a handheld computer.
Smart TV..Smart TV is awesome but the girl beside it also awesome. How Korean get the fairer skin like that??


Main services of Smart TV is to deliver content from other computers or network attached storage devices like photos, movies and music to the television. Other than that it can provide access to Internet bases services includeing traditional broadcastt TV channels, voting, gambes, social networking such as Facebook and other multimedia applications. Smart TV devices facilitates the curation of traditional content by combining information from the Internet with content from TV Providers.

So if I have a smart tv, I can query what name of the handsome actor or who actually he date with ? (I know, I am married :), Or my husband at the same time can check either Arsenal already lead the game without disturbing me to watch the movies.

In this cases, can we said new technology easier the people activity or actually its only increase the entertainment mobility?

By the way before I'm continuing my dream for have my own smart tv, the issues to be clarify is..either do we have enough money?





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment