RSS

Email Oh Email !!

In any workplace, we faced a situation that sometimes we feel headache.

I do too. Many times actually.
  
Sometimes I hate the thing name Email. Although it become a most relies application in a business world today  but we too dependent on it so  make people less of verbal communication between each other. People tend to use it as an obligation for any single mater in an office.

"Salmi, you dont read my email a.. The justification must be prepared at least by this morning.We will present it this afternoon maa."

I was answering. "You email me on 11.20 pm..That time I already lay beside my baby and nursing her. Don't you need sleep too. Are you alien who don't need sleep". But luckily the answer only in my head.

Favourite recipient-as to update every single mater in office..Mouth less function nowadays.

Or sometimes, a friend who sit only in front of me. Maybe only the partition separate us. She mad with me as I didn't turn into meeting with client, so at the end only she have to answer all the complaint from customer.

I claimed to her as I didn't receive any meeting invitation, hence nobody open a mouth to update me regarding that meeting.

At last she apologized me and said the invitation didn't out from her outbox in Outlook as the Wireless Connection down at our office yesterday.

Oh people. I have no idea either I am out of trend or this situation must be corrected.
  
Other than this issue, this is another disadvantages of email to be shared:

1)  Many people send spam and junk emails with attachments filled with destructive viruses that are at risk of ruining your computer if opened.

2) A few emails might not be a great problem but when the amount of mails received becomes out of control, it can certainly get very annoying.In the end, you have to delete these emails which will cause you to consume too much time.



 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment